|IT READS HERE ON…|
The cultural proposal of Holland for this year and those that follow has name. Cities of the Art are an immense bet that includes inaugurations (some as pompous as the one of the Hermitage of Amsterdam), exhibitions and samples for all the pleasures.
The main program includes some very interesting options for those who are of trip by the main Dutch cities and wish to become absorbed of their art and its culture. We see some effective events for the next months.
From the 1 of September, the Central Museum of Utrecht will be home of a exhibition about the Droog Design, one of the most recognized explaining of the famous Dutch design. In this sample, the museum removes to shine the best pieces of its collection, that is greatest on the matter.
In this event, works of young artists can be appraised whose international fame must to its incursion in the Droog Design. The objects are characterized by the way in which their creators play with the matter and the form of their works.
Another interesting proposal is the one of the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, in Rotterdam. From the 19 of September, the sample will take place there Fashion as an art form, in which both fields of the creative activity are and conjugate until confusing their limits.
Practical information on Droog Design
• Location: Central museum of Utrecht
• Address: Nicolaaskerkhof 10 - 3512 XA Utrecht
• Prices: adults, 8 €; children up to 12 years, 2 €.
• Schedules: of the 1 of September to the 30 of November of 2009, Tuesday to 17 Sundays from 11 to hs.
Practical information on Fashion as an art form
• Location: Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
• Address: Museumpark 18-20 - 3015 CX Rotterdam
• Prices: adults, 9 €; children up to 18 years, free.
• Schedules: of the 19 of September to the 19 of December of 2009, Tuesday to 17 Sundays from 11 to hs.
Photo Via: Inhabitat
Popularity: 5% 
It beats here to print this article