|IT READS HERE ON…|
Christmas anywhere in the world is characterized to tell on traditional prescriptions, that they only remove to shine for this so special date. Holland, by all means, is not the exception, and between the exquisiteces of the table of the 24 we were with the Kerstkransjes. Calm: it is easier to prepare those than to pronounce them.
The Kerstkransjes - of now in more, Christmas doughnuts, are delicious galletitas that can take different forms, mainly of star or crown. What it cannot lack is hoyito in center; that way a ribbon goes, and soon they are used to decorate the Christmas tree. Although, clearly: the majority is going to stop to another part.
More down, the prescription to surprise relatives and friendly, and to amuse themselves with smallest preparing these simple but riquísimas Christmas doughnuts.
KERSTKRANSJES (Christmas doughnuts)
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 50 gr. of flour
- 50 gr. of flour with leavening
- 60 gr. of butter or margarine
- 50 gr. of placed diagonally white sugar
- 1/4 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 gr. of perforated almonds
- 30 gr. of heavy sugar
- To both place types of flour (with and without leavening) in a bowl.
- To add butter (or margarine), the egg, the slanting sugar and the pinch of salt.
- To knead until conforming a consistent ball.
- Enharinar a table or the pulled one and to stretch the mass with a roller until it has 1/3 cm. of thickness (more or less).
- With a mold or a glass, to cut the doughnuts and to bore the center.
- To grease a plate with butter and to place the doughnuts there.
- Pincelar them with dangerous egg and to espovorear them with perforated almond and heavy sugar.
- Hornear them in furnace preheated to 170ºC until they acquire a tonality sea bream.
- To retire them of the plate and to let cool.
Consejito: so that the mass takes the wished consistency, it is necessary to take care of of not having the hands with too much temperature. If it is thus, water a cold spurt of the faucet can be of aid.
I hope that you like!
Popularity: 9% 
It beats here to print this article
, , , ,